animated-car-image-0041Subhanallah Walhamdulillah Walailaha illallah Allahu Akbar

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

AEROSPACE PILLs





Hi peeps,

There was a guy from my department presenting about his research on supersonic airfoil this morning in my class. I wasn't expecting that as I walked to the class just to learn new materials for gas dynamic course.


Honestly speaking, I only paid 51% attentiton the presentation. And the other 49%, I was battling myself not to fall asleep in the class. During the Q&A session, some of my classmates shot the presenter with genius/awesome/challenging questions (which I had no idea what they were all about… ‘silly me’). This situation brought me into writing a blog


 (MY SUDDEN COMBACK......BOOM!!!)

 I was amazed with their curiosities. Well, in fact, I still am. Next semester I will begin my journey as a senior student in aerospace engineering. It's kinda freak me out. Anxious! That the best word to describe my condition right now. I make a total recall on what have I done during my sophomore & junior years in Iowa State University. Almost NOTHING!! Seriously, what are my qualities? I don’t want to graduate without something I can be proud of. My achievements.....:(
This is the land of opportunity. It will be such a big waste to actually take this for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment